- PPG Meeting Monday 8th May at 2pm ...all patients welcome
- The practice will be closed on Bank Holiday Monday 1st and Monday 29th May 2017, please call 111 if it is an emergency on these days
- Friends and Family Test - March 2017
- The Practice will be closed on Tuesday 9th May 2017 from midday and will reopen at Wednesday 10th May at 8am. This is for training afternoon.
- Please can patients who are attending an appointment with Nurses and Health Care Assistants please make sure they arrive on time. Otherwise this does have a knock on effect to other patients by making the clinics run late. Patients who attend late will be asked to re-book their appointment
- Process for Travel Vaccinations
Welcome to Wollaton Park Medical Centre
Wollaton Park Medical Centre is a 8 partner practice based within the boundaries of the City of Nottingham. The premises were purpose built in 2007 and we serve approximately 8000 patients. We offer appointments from 7am on Tuesdays and Fridays. These can be booked in advance. Please call reception to enquire. Our phone lines are open daily from 8am to 6.30pm Monday - Friday
CQC gave us an overall rating of good. Please follow the link for more information on CQC and our report.
Please download our practice leaflet here.
Our easy read leaflet can be viewed here
|Monday||8am - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||8am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||7am - 6:30pm|